» Comments :: Data Pros

Comments

Comments(20)

pods storage milwaukee

July 21, 2018 at 12:00 am| #

It's really a great and helpful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Jani

June 29, 2018 at 12:00 am| #

I like the report

Lauren

May 25, 2018 at 12:00 am| #

A workplace external harddrive was accidentally knocked off my desk at work while plugged in, and our internal IT guys said nothing could be done - that all of the irreplaceable videos and photos on that drive were lost forever. I despaired, because my team and I had been lax in backing up the videos in particular, representing days of footage and editing work. I went to data pros and they retrieved it in full! Thank you so much!

Julian Lengauer

May 25, 2018 at 12:00 am| #

My 9 year old iMac finally packed it in and of course, I hadn't backed it up in ages. The techs at a local Mac store said I was out of luck for getting any data recovered and that I should just leave the whole computer there for recycling. Luckily I went to Datapros for a second opinion. A few days later they had all my digital treasures on another hard drive for me to take home and enjoy! Best feeling I've had in ages and would most certainly recommend them to any & all. Julian

Cindy Keats

May 25, 2018 at 12:00 am| #

Tim Johnson

May 16, 2018 at 12:00 am| #

Thanks, guys for being able to use your skills to recover my files from the 4 hard drives that I brought in. I am really impressed with your abilities as well as your excellent customer service. Overall it was an excellent experience. If I have similar problems in the future I'll be back. Cheers, Tim

Jason

April 27, 2018 at 12:00 am| #

Georgia Baird

April 4, 2018 at 12:00 am| #

I received speedier service than I expected and you retrieved all of my photos for which I am truly thankful. Andrew was very helpful information-wise and I'd return for help again. I'll certainly recommend Datapros to anyone having a computer problem. Thanks to Memory Express for suggesting you.

Bruce Houston

February 28, 2018 at 12:00 am| #

There claim "We recover what others cannot!" Absolutely true. I experienced what others had with their hard drives and was really impressed with my outcome. Very courteous, informative, fair, and quick.

KLAUS T. PECHTOL

February 4, 2018 at 12:00 am| #

VERY EXCELLENT SERVICE GIVEN BY DATAPROS. PARTICULARLY APPRECIATED WAS THE FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENT STRUCK. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM. Klaus.

Melissa Hausser

January 12, 2018 at 12:00 am| #

I was trying to back up my SD card and it became unreadable. It had my son's first steps on it and and other hone videos. They were timely and reasonably priced! Thank you!

Martin Sharp

January 9, 2018 at 12:00 am| #

I had a USB stick with a lot of teaching materials on it that was not fully backed up - and it became unreadable. Was afraid I had months of extra work ahead of me to recreate them. DataPros were able to retrieve virtually everything within a week. Great to know this is possible!

Patrick

January 3, 2018 at 12:00 am| #

Datapros is a top notch customer service centre. They recovered my hard drive and even took the initiative to see if cloning my laptop was feasible. Thankfully it was. I recovered all my data and they even managed to restore my laptop. Shortly after 2 weeks had passed my primary laptop's mother board failed. Thank goodness I had all my data backed up and a backup laptop operational. Datapros saved the day!

Doug

December 30, 2017 at 12:00 am| #

Datapros performed exactly the way they promised they would. Data was recovered in a timely fashion and for the estimated price. It's great to have a place in Edmonton that can provide this service.

Michelle

November 3, 2017 at 12:00 am| #

John

September 26, 2017 at 12:00 am| #

Rick Reid

August 10, 2017 at 12:00 am| #

I dropped my 5TB portable HD on the floor while it was running and thought I'd lost it all. On the recommendation of Memory Express I took it into Datapros and they were able to recover all the files (it was full). Terrific guys to deal with, friendly and courteous all the way. Thanks very much fellas.

Darlene Stanley

July 20, 2017 at 12:00 am| #

Mark Henderson

May 9, 2017 at 12:00 am| #

My USB stick was totally compromised with years of data and files on it that I use every day. I called Datapros and and after they checked out the stick they assured me they could recover 90% of the files. I was very happy with their service and would highly recommend Datapros to anyone with similar issues.

Shirley Wilfong

May 2, 2017 at 12:00 am| #

I thought I had lost images from both my portfolio and my personal albums. I had taken my external hard drive to two specialists but they couldn't retrieve anything from it. I was so relieved that DataPros were able to restore everything! And such a pleasure to deal with too. I would definitely recommend them!

18 thoughts on “Comments”

1. I thought I had lost images from both my portfolio and my personal albums. I had taken my external hard drive to two specialists but they couldn’t retrieve anything from it. I was so relieved that DataPros were able to restore everything! And such a pleasure to deal with too. I would definitely recommend them!

2. My USB stick was totally compromised with years of data and files on it that I use every day.

3. My hard drive was destroyed, likely by a power surge. It took a while but they did recover my info and cloned a hard drive for me. Very happy with Datapro service. Easy people to deal with and made things understandable.

4. I dropped my 5TB portable HD on the floor while it was running and thought I’d lost it all.
    Terrific guys to deal with, friendly and courteous all the way.
    Thanks very much fellas.

5. When my 24TB Raid went down I was 2 episodes into a 12 episode series. With the help of Datapros not only did I get my complete raid rebuilt I never missed the delivery of one episode which could have been catastrophic.

6. My computer had died and I did not back up my harddrive. I was devastated. I took it into 2 other places and they were horrible. Then I decided to give datapros a try. They were AMAZING!!! I could not have been more satisfied. They let me know right away what was wrong and fixed it for me within a couple of days. I was so happy that they were able to recover everything for me!! I HIGHLY recommend them. They were amazing to work with and were so kind!! Excellent service!!

7. Datapros performed exactly the way they promised they would. Data was recovered in a timely fashion and for the estimated price. It’s great to have a place in Edmonton that can provide this service.

8. Datapros is a top notch customer service centre. They recovered my hard drive and even took the initiative to see if cloning my laptop was feasible. Thankfully it was. I recovered all my data and they even managed to restore my laptop. Shortly after 2 weeks had passed my primary laptop’s mother board failed. Thank goodness I had all my data backed up and a backup laptop operational. Datapros saved the day!

9. I had a USB stick with a lot of teaching materials on it that was not fully backed up – and it became unreadable. Was afraid I had months of extra work ahead of me to recreate them. DataPros were able to retrieve virtually everything within a week. Great to know this is possible!

10. I was trying to back up my SD card and it became unreadable. It had my son’s first steps on it and and other hone videos. They were timely and reasonably priced!
    Thank you!

11. VERY EXCELLENT SERVICE GIVEN BY DATAPROS. PARTICULARLY APPRECIATED WAS THE FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENT STRUCK. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

Klaus.

12. There claim “We recover what others cannot!” Absolutely true. I experienced what others had with their hard drives and was really impressed with my outcome. Very courteous, informative, fair, and quick.

13. I received speedier service than I expected and you retrieved all of my photos for which I am truly thankful. Andrew was very helpful information-wise and I’d return for help again. I’ll certainly recommend Datapros to anyone having a computer problem. Thanks to Memory Express for suggesting you.

14. Great service! Staff went out of their way to stay late at the office as we coming in from out of town to both drop off and pick up. Very friendly. Very honest and superb work! What others cannot do, DataPros can!

15. Thanks, guys for being able to use your skills to recover my files from the 4 hard drives that I brought in. I am really impressed with your abilities as well as your excellent customer service. Overall it was an excellent experience. If I have similar problems in the future I’ll be back. Cheers, Tim

16. My USB stick required formatting and I would loose all my data and I was worried because I had all my reading material saved onto it. Datapros were extremely helpful and recovered it all which was amazing! They have exceptional customer service, are very very reasonably priced. Other places wanted to charge 500 to 2500 dollars. I highly recommend them and will definitely go back for any other issues!

17. My 9 year old iMac finally packed it in and of course, I hadn’t backed it up in ages.
    Best feeling I’ve had in ages and would most certainly recommend them to any & all.
    Julian

18. A workplace external harddrive was accidentally knocked off my desk at work while plugged in, and our internal IT guys said nothing could be done – that all of the irreplaceable videos and photos on that drive were lost forever. I despaired, because my team and I had been lax in backing up the videos in particular, representing days of footage and editing work. I went to data pros and they retrieved it in full! Thank you so much!

Comments are closed.